Saturday, September 18, 2004

Last night was phat. Had a 4-way Dj battle session along with Dj Eliptical (Sani), Dj Inquisitive (Leon), Dj Jo, and myself. Learnt a few tricks from Dj Eliptical and received a few advices. Million thanks to DjEliptical ! Spent half my day over at AudioSports. And yes, music is as important to me as my studies are. You gotta have the same passion for music as you have for me in order for us to work out. That's one important thing as it is. Crucial. Integral. That's one more part of me you'll soon find out. I'm treating Dj-ing a serious business; Life. Yes, Life. -Bon Jovi * It's my life-
I knew that one day it this would've all been found. Chanced upon, whatever you call it. I can't explain how I feel towards this matter. I'm lost, confused, but I keep my optimism up towards this. I'm hoping for the future. I need some time, just being me. Neither faults of any kind directed to anyone or any party. I just really need to sort it all out. I'm complicated. I'm not easy to understand, to comprehend. But I guess that's just me. -Out.